[Dancer-users] params for post route not working

GJ gj at freeshell.ORG
Mon Feb 20 23:14:05 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:46:36PM +0100, Perlover wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think this problem can be related with this my pull request:
>
> https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/pull/702
>
> This pull request is not realized but from this bug the Dancer cannot
> get HTTP Headers under PSGI invocation (for example under Starman).
> A POST requests use a HTTP Headers for param getting and if http
> headers are empty request object can return undefined POST parameters

Thanks.

I'm not totally clear on how all this PSGI and Plack business works, but I
think the issue is not PSGI, but with any server besides the built-in one.

My problem, as I reported it, was under Apache -- but when I read your email,
I decided to switch to the built in webserver launched by bin/app.pl, and then
my problem goes away!  Of course, I need to run under Apache in production, so
the issue remains acute for me.

Regards
GJ