[Dancer-users] Feeding options to Dancer::Template::HtmlTemplate

GJ gj at freeshell.org
Wed Feb 15 20:46:36 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am migrating a vanilla CGI application that relies on HTML::Template to
dancer, and so of course I will use the Dancer::Template::HtmlTemplate library
for now.

Where do I feed my usual HTML::Template options like loop_context_vars,
global_vars, and so on to the plugin? The source code indicates that there is
a %{$self->config} that is passed on to HTML::Template, but its not clear to
me when to fill this out.  I'm very much learning as I go, so I apologize if
this covered somewhere in the documentation that I missed.

Thanks!
GJ