[Dancer-users] What's my route handler?

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 20:51:59 CET 2012

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:35:50 +0000
David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk> wrote:
> Probably the easiest, and most sane, way, would be for the before hook
> to get passed the route handler as a parameter.
>
> That's a dead simple change to make, and should, I believe, do the
> job.
>
> I'll check none of the other core devs object to this (I can't think
> why they would), then Make It So.

https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/pull/746

DC: feel free to check out that branch tomorrow and see if it works for
you.

I'll get this change merged soon assuming there are no objections, and
hopefully we can get a new release out soon.

FWIW, I had a very brief try at extracting sub attributes from the
handler coderef and couldn't get it to work - but I also couldn't get
it to work in a brief non-Dancer test case just creating a coderef
with attributes then getting the attributes from it - so it's more
likely a case of me Doing It Wrong.

It's pubtime now, so I'll look again in the morning :)

--
David Precious ("bigpresh") <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/     www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter