[dancer-users] Global keywords still in Dancer 2?

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Tue Dec 18 18:36:08 GMT 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:50 AM, David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk> wrote:
> If you don't want the DSL keywords, you can disable importing them -
> hell, you can even replace the core DSL with your own:
>
> http://advent.perldancer.org/2012/17
>
> Does that help?

I don't see you can disable importing them without specifying an alternative.

It's too bad that Dancer2 is doing all the exporting "by hand" instead
of relying somehow on a tool like Sub::Exporter.  It would be nice to
be able to easily rename any particular keyword that clashes with
something else.

David

--
David Golden <xdg at xdg.me>