[Dancer-users] Memcached beginners problem

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:58:54 CEST 2011

The "crash" depends on the fact that all warnings are promoted to fatal
errors in the development environment.

It seems that you're getting a warning about a key that is not defined. It
would help to see the code that you use to retrieve the stuff in the
session, i.e. the calls to session().

Cheers,

   Flavio.