[Dancer-users] Plugin::Database - suggestion to read username/password from a different file

Nick Knutov mail at knutov.com
Sun Sep 25 23:06:03 CEST 2011

Well, but from other side app can use some external http api instead of
mysql, config file will contain some api key in this case, and config
file can contain some other passwords, from smtp server, for example.
It's not possible to move all passwords in such files (and it is not
good idea anyway).

May be it's better to write more clear documentation about different
environment' configs and use them as they should be used instead of
implementing square wheel?

--
Best Regards,
Nick Knutov