[Dancer-users] Deploying two dancer apps in same virtual host on apache

Alex Tang altitude at funkware.com
Tue Sep 6 18:50:32 CEST 2011

Thanks.  I'm going to use JSONP (you learn something new every day...can you tell i'm not a frontend developer by trade? :) ), but also two servers as you recommend.  I've been crawling through the archives and the source trying to figure out how to get two apps running in apache or even two apps in a single star man instance to run properly. Neither seemed to work well for me.  I finally found these messages: http://www.backup-manager.org/pipermail/dancer-users/2011-July/001617.html and http://www.backup-manager.org/pipermail/dancer-users/2011-July/001618.html which seem to say that it's not a good idea to try what i was doing.  i've gone back to separate starman servers and proxying from apache.

Thanks!

...alex...