[Dancer-users] running a route from another route within Dancer

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:01:09 CEST 2011

On Oct 25, 2011, at 8:52 AM, sawyer x wrote:

> Dude... this is what functions are for.
>
> You're stretching Dancer in incorrect ways, which gives you grief.

Not to worry... I hadn't yet stretched Dancer in incorrect ways, but did flirt with the idea of doing so, so asked before venturing forward.

Fwiw, I have already have had the program implemented as you suggested below, but for my own edification, and for future architectural purposes, I was contemplating doing a tango move on a ballroom dancer.