[Dancer-users] Basic plackup/dancer startup script for Centos

Perlover perlover at perlover.com
Thu Oct 20 12:26:28 CEST 2011

Good day, Matt!

Thanks for nice job ;-)

But i think the best way to describe exactly runlevels in init.d script
If there will be '-' then "chkconfig service on" will create only
start scripts for default runlevels '2345' but it will not create stop
scripts for levels '016' (to checkup by seeing to ls -l
/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/K* ;-) after chkconfig ... on)
So if your some_website file will be included to a system start-up
scripts through "chkconfig service on" command the Dancer application
will be stopped at shutdown (6 runlevel) only by killall script by
kill signal (i think better way by your 'stop' command - service
some_website stop at stop priority as your '15')

Perlover