[Dancer-users] Dancer deployment bugs with Plack::Handler::Apache2

Assaf Gordon gordon at cshl.edu
Thu Oct 20 00:05:50 CEST 2011

Hi Pedro,

Pedro Melo wrote, On 10/19/11 14:28:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Assaf Gordon <gordon at cshl.edu> wrote:
>> It seems the two applications are conflicting, when routes or templates from one application are used by the other.
>
> Known side-effect of the good design decisions Dancer1 took :). You
> can search the Mailing list, this was discussed before.

Thanks for confirming this.
I'm indeed guilty of not looking in the mailing list first, the problem is acknowledged (but never resolved).

My tiny contribution will be to add a warning to the "deployment guide":
https://github.com/agordon/Dancer/commit/abaeceec5c010c4557ee0ed4daab70eda1b39e82

BTW,
What's the best way to search the mailing list ?