[Dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD - more features

WK wanradt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:18:52 CEST 2011

Thank you, it is now again a step better.

I tried to use it on my big tabel, with some rels and I did not found
the way, how to handle foreign key fields which have NULLed.
If i try to edit such row and submit it, seems that UPDATE tries to
change NULL to empty ('') value and it is wrong:

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign
key constraint fails ... at Dancer/Plugin/Database/Handle.pm line 179.

How to tell, that there is no need to change NULL to ''?

--
Wbr,
Kõike hääd,

Gunnar