[Dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD - more features

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 11:01:42 CEST 2011

On Monday 17 October 2011 23:39:56 Assaf Gordon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've added couple of more features to make the awesome SimpleCRUD even more
> awesome (but hopefully still keeping it simple):

[...]

> Comments are welcomed,
>  -gordon

Awesome work!

Many thanks for that - I'll get that into D::P::SimpleCRUD and a new release
out ASAP.  You've addressed the features I've been meaning to add for some
time, and made it far more useful - kudos!

Feel free to submit a pull request through GitHub for the changes (although I
should be able to add your repo as a remote and merge straight from that
branch, so it shouldn't actually be necessary).

Thanks again!  Thanks also for the example of the new features in action -
it's cool to see D::P::SimpleCRUD in use in an interesting field :)

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)