[Dancer-users] Request for help : StackOverflow community

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Sun Oct 16 12:00:13 CEST 2011

Hello,

I realized rrecently that there are more and more questions about
Dancer on StackOverflow, they're tagged "dancer" and the RSS feed to
keep track of the new ones is:
http://stackoverflow.com/feeds/tag?tagnames=dancer&sort=newest

If you have some time and want to help Dancer in a different way than
contributing code, contributing to our StackOverflow stream would be
very appreciated.

For instance, I've seen this question
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7334060/multiple-app-directories-with-dancer-perl
and its first (validated) answer is clearly not the best thing to do
(see my answer below).

If we - the Dancer community - manage to go regularly on Stack for
upvoting the good answers, this will help Dancer and it's newcomers
will be better educated.

Thanks for your time ;)