No subject

Wed Nov 9 18:30:48 CET 2011

and information to build pagination links. It also saves some info in the
session object to offer "back to search results" links for your destination
pages.

Hopefully the documentation is clear enough for you to play with this
little plugin; the tests should offer some insight as well. I hope you find
it useful.

Happy new year,

Julio Fraire

--0015174a050cc460cb04b555ae04

o CPAN, which is aimed to help with the creation of simple search pages. Ba=
sically, it will take a search query and turn it into a data structure suit=
able for SQL::Abstract. You then supply a subroutine that takes this data s=
tructure and performs the actual search in your database.</div>

irst page of results and information to build pagination links. It also sav=
es some info in the session object to offer &quot;back to search results&qu=
ot; links for your destination pages.</div>