[Dancer-users] Advent Calendar time again!

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 19:32:05 CET 2011

On Friday 18 November 2011 14:29:43 David Precious wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's about time we started preparing for the 2011 advent calendar - I think
> we should do it again this year as it was successful last year and drew a
> lot of valuable attention to the project.
[...]
> I've added some article ideas to the README in the repo; additional ideas
> and volunteers to write would be very gratefully appreciated!

Just a reminder that ideas for posts, and especially volunteers to write
posts, would be gratefully appreciated :)

First post is written, and 9 more ideas are waiting to be written - I'll get a
couple more written tomorrow hopefully.

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)