[Dancer-users] Thanks for such a great framework

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 18:39:50 CET 2011

On Wednesday 09 November 2011 15:37:18 Sarah Fuller wrote:
> Hello fellow Dancers!
>
> Just wanted to send a quick note to the Dancer community, especially the
> people contributing to the Dancer project. Thanks to Dancer I've managed to
> create my very first open source project, ever. Now I'm not a developer so
> its far from perfect. However the point is I had a lot of fun while working
> on this little project and I mostly contribute this new found enjoyment to
> Dancer.

Brilliant - glad to hear you're enjoying using Dancer, and thanks for taking
the time to let us know - always awesome to hear from happy users!

Also - Powerdns Tango looks pretty awesome so far!  I'll be watching it with a
lot of interest, as one of my tasks at $work will soon be to write a Dancer-
powered API to control PowerDNS, so, great timing :)

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)