[Dancer-users] How to select a specific environment when I do "make test"

Geistteufel geistteufel at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 28 23:22:47 CEST 2011

Yeah ! I have found a way ! It's really not easy !!!

So, here the code :

use url;
Dancer::set environment => 'testing';
Dancer::Config->load;
use Dancer::Test;

Never ever do a use Dancer when I use my module which use Dancer.

And so, I have fix the Redis plugin :

I do

my $settings;

register_redis => sub {