[Dancer-users] How to select a specific environment when I do "make test"

Geistteufel geistteufel at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 27 19:52:31 CEST 2011

I don't know how to do it,

Look at these code :

use url;
use Dancer::Test;

route_exists [ GET => '/' ], 'a route';

#It crash, because it try to load development environment and my server is down for testing purpose

So I want to add environment "testing"

I do that :

use Dancer;
set environment => "testing";
use Dancer::Config;
Dancer::Config->load;

And then I redo the same code,

It just doesn't work. It doesn't load the "testing" file. And keep crashing on the same port.

The only differrence is in the Redis conf :

#config.yml
plugins:
    Redis:
        server: '127.0.0.1:6379'
        debug: 0

#environments/testing.yml
plugins:
    Redis:
        server: '127.0.0.1:16379'
        debug: 0

Is they an easy way to set this, even in all testing file (I can add an init in my "t" directory, to do it).