[Dancer-users] trouble with sessions

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 13:32:22 CET 2011

On Friday 25 March 2011 12:22:35 Mr. Puneet Kishor wrote:
> I added the above to create(), not to init(), so create() now looks like so

[...]
> Yes, now the session id is generated, and things work as before. But, is
> this the correct fix? I am looking at your DSStorable for the pattern, and
> you have no such session SUPER::init() method in there.

I'm pretty sure you want it to be in your init() method.  init() is called
when the session engine is initialised.

As for D::S::Storable, its init() method starts with:

    sub init {
        my ($class) = @_;

        $class->SUPER::init(@_);

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk> (bigpresh)
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

  "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
  it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)