[Dancer-users] Structuring Dancer Application

Forgoselo Fontardion fontardion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:44:12 CET 2011

Hi to all,

I've programmed ten years ago a CGI web page for our company. We've decided
to upgrade it, to a moderm framework. I'm starting to develop it with
Dancer. Makes easy a lot of things that were dificult. I'm concerned on how
we can structure the application. I'd like to divide my application in
several files, but I haven't found in the documentation the mode to call
diferent packages or modules depending on the route.

Best regards,
                    R. Fontardion