[Dancer-users] Forms with dancer

Brian E. Lozier brian at massassi.com
Sat Mar 12 18:10:18 CET 2011

Not a core developer but I started using HTML::FormFu for my latest
project.  I hate how all the examples are in YAML, I just create my
forms using code as I find the syntax more comfortable.  I've used
CGI::FormBuilder in the past and was relatively happy with it as well.
 It hasn't been updated since 2007 and there are quite a few open bugs
(we patched a few locally) and their main site formbuilder.org doesn't
seem to work anymore.  Those are the main reasons I chose HTML::FormFu
over CGI::FormBuilder.  FormFu has pretty crappy documentation but
once I got used to it it's ok.