[Dancer-users] How to use dancer functions in other modules

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 02:04:19 CET 2011

Hi,

    I just created a module to bridge Dancer's logging mechanism to
Log::Log4perl. You can find it at
https://github.com/polettix/Dancer-Logger-Log4perl - in the page you'll find
pointers to the CPAN package as well (still in developer version, which is a
good thing because I just realised that I forgot to include
dependencies...).

This module should allow you to use Log::Log4perl as usual (both in easy
mode and in full-fledged object-oriented mode) or through Dancer's logging
interface, whichever you like most. I also added support for
Log::Log4perl::Tiny because... ok, it's mine ;-)

Feedbacks welcome!

Cheers,

    Flavio.