[Dancer-users] flyers and tract

franck franck at lumberjaph.net
Thu Mar 10 08:51:45 CET 2011

Hi everybody

There is a few events coming in the following months (some perl workshops,
various conferences, ....)

I would like to know if one of you would be interested to work on a flyer
and a tract for Dancer. First thing first: there is no money for this, all I
can offer is a Dancer T-Shirt (you can chose the size! awesome, right ?)

So if you know how to do this, and you are interested, contact me (or
sukria) and we will try to do something.

The idea is to have a simple flyer, with the logo, the url, and maybe a
quote about dancer, and a more detailled tract (for a A4 document), that we
could distribute to various events. It would be really cool if the document
can be edited by anyone so we can translate the content.

I would like to have this done before the end of April.

Thanks!

--

franck cuny

http://lumberjaph.net - http://github.com/franckcuny