[Dancer-users] broken links (was Where do I get POST form data in a post route?)

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:42:59 CEST 2011

'tis the season of broken and dead links --

- start at [http://perldancer.org/talks/dancer-for-python-programmers.pdf] to get 404

- note the short link at the bottom of the page [http://t.co/ynT46sC]

- read about Mark Allen's OSCON 2011 presentation on dancer, and decide to check out his web site

- Go to [http://byte-me.org/] to find a section on Perl Shared Hosting

- Go to [http://perlsharedhosting.com/] only to get

	• index.php.php
Apache/2.2.18 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.18 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at perlsharedhosting.com Port 80

huh! Perl Shared Hosting runs on index.php.php, and doesn't even seem useful. Click on [http://perlsharedhosting.com/index.php.php] to be prompted for a password.

- Go back to [http://byte-me.org/] and see a link to test Dancer implementation on a shared host. Click on [http://byte-me.org/dancertest/dispatch.cgi/] to get "[an error occurred while processing this directive]"