[Dancer-users] getting existing CGI.pm scripts to work under Dancer

Leandro Hermida softdev at leandrohermida.com
Fri Jun 24 13:37:46 CEST 2011

Sorry to come back to this after a long time, just migrating a couple of old
CGI.pm apps to Dancer now...

A question, can I use CGI; and instantiate a CGI object in the Dancer code
within my routes to do a partial migration? Will the object behave properly
and have the right HTTP information as if it were a regular CGI.pm app?

best,
Leandro