[Dancer-users] Problems mounting multiple webapps

Alex Kalderimis alex at flymine.org
Fri Jun 10 21:21:35 CEST 2011

I've been having some issues mounting multiple webapps on a single Plack
server according to the documentation
(http://search.cpan.org/dist/Dancer/lib/Dancer/Deployment.pod).

After reading through the source a bit I managed to get my content
served, but the static files are all being handled by the route
handlers. It seems that somewhere down the line the 'public' setting is
going undef, along with all others presumably.

Anyway, the log messages I get are here:
http://paste.perldancer.org/29wzxHG7VkVoW,

And the psgi I'm using is here: http://paste.perldancer.org/OntvcvVUSY7k

Alex Kalderimis
Software Developer