[Dancer-users] Is it possible to choose the Backend server via config.yml

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 17:52:20 CEST 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-09 at 15:26 +0530, Gurunandan Bhat wrote:

> I would like to share my application as  PAR and a executable so that
> the
> backend server (say, Starlet) is chosen from a configuration settings
> rather
> than chosen on the command line  (plackup -s Starlet ./app.pl).

Not "out of the box", no.  I shouldn't imagine it would be particularly
hard to write a simple script which reads config.yml, finds out how it
should start up the app, then does so appropriately, though.

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)