[Dancer-users] Crash after upgrade to 1.3001

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Sun Jan 30 10:40:33 CET 2011

On 30/01/2011 08:02, Thomas Maier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have this simply setup that worked well under 1.2003

Just for the record, it's best to report bugs on the GitHub issue
tracker, it's easier for us that way: http://github.com/sukria/Dancer/issues

If you do so, tag it with "bug-devel-branch".

Also, keep in mind that the 1.2 release series is still maintained,
actually, it's the stable branch, as explained
here:http://perldancer.org/quickstart ("About version numbers").

So upgrading to the 1.3 series might include some bug, this is the
development branch, so that can happen.

I just wanted to underline that ;)

Thanks for the report anyway, we'll try to track this down.

Regards,

--
Alexis Sukrieh