[Dancer-users] path_info is not set up

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Wed Jan 26 11:15:49 CET 2011

Le 26/01/2011 08:37, Иван Бессарабов a écrit :
[...]
> I've read about fastcgi_split_path_info, but I don't understand what
> logic should I give it. I don't understan what PATH_INFO should
> contain.

I think reading the PSGI spec could enlight you:

http://search.cpan.org/~miyagawa/PSGI-1.03/PSGI.pod#The_Environment

PATH_INFO: The remainder of the request URL's "path", designating the
virtual "location" of the request's target within the application. This
may be an empty string if the request URL targets the application root
and does not have a trailing slash. This value should be URI decoded by
servers to be compatible to RFC 3875.

--
Alexis Sukrieh