[Dancer-users] development.pod

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:56:45 CET 2011

The first change was related to a tab character instead of four spaces for
indenting example code, as it is in the rest of the document. At a first
glance, you missed this change and propagated the tab to the next line, too
(you can see in
https://github.com/mokko/Dancer/blob/990a39cf2b8e3d210e4d462459ad705e5520db2f/lib/Dancer/Development.podthat
the first two lines are more indented than the third, this is due to
the tab being expanded to 8 spaces by default).

The second change fixes an error I received when I tried to follow the
recipe for creating the right contribution environment.

I would personally leave the "cd Dancer" line immediately after cloning.

Cheers,

   Flavio.