[Dancer-users] Dancer-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

Robert Olson bob at rdolson.org
Mon Jan 3 13:16:22 CET 2011

I typically do that, but the place this first came up was in the URL
that CGI::FormBuilder computed for itself that had the dispatch in it.
That led me to uri_for and wanting to have uri_for actually be usable.
There are places where I may need to compute a URL to embed in a user
email message, for instance.

--bob