[Dancer-users] I launched my first dancer app

Deepak Gulati deepak.gulati at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 20:08:02 CET 2011

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to drop a word about my first dancer app (Stupid Twitter Stats):
http://stupidtwitterstats.com/

Although I've been dabbling with Dancer since Apr 2010, I never quite
got down to writing (or launching) something worthwhile. This past
week I sat down and decided to see this little idea through. I
thoroughly enjoyed working with Dancer and will definitely be using it
more in the coming days.

I am deployed on EC2 with nginx as a reverse proxy to Dancer running
on plack/Starman. I'll shortly write down my experience of setting the
production app along with my nginx config file and drop a note here.

Thanks everyone for making it possible!

Cheers,
Deepak