[Dancer-users] Need Web Development?

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:47:59 CET 2011

Hi,

So there seems to be the opinion that this is the wrong place for
advertising, even if Dancer related.

However, maybe this occasion signals that we should be some commerical
forum where Dancer service could be advertized.

Do we want a section on the website or a separate mailing list? Or
maybe it is enough to say somewhere that such stuff should go to the
general http://jobs.perl.org/

A bit of commerical infrastructure certainly wouldn't hurt.

my 2 cents

maurice