[Dancer-users] t/002_index_route.t fails on an unmodified application

Benjamin Nadland benjamin.nadland at freenet.de
Sat Feb 19 11:48:42 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 03:40:35PM +0100, Benjamin Nadland wrote:
> I get a weird failing test when I make a new and
> unmodified dancer application.
> [...]
> Any ideas what happens here?
>
> (I am a Perl/Dancer/Webdevelopment newbie and might be doing something stupid here.
> If that is the case I would also be glad to know.)

weird. if i try this from the t/ directory, the test passes:

(11:44:36)[~/source/webstuff/foobar/t]$ perl -I../lib 002_index_route.t
1..2
[20754]  core @0.000058> trying to match `/' against /^\/$/ in /home/bnadland/perl5/lib/perl5/Dancer/Route.pm l. 74
[20754]  core @0.001451>   --> got 1 in /home/bnadland/perl5/lib/perl5/Dancer/Route.pm l. 81
ok 1 - a route handler is defined for /
[20754]  core @0.006864> [hit #2]trying to match `/' against /^\/$/ in /home/bnadland/perl5/lib/perl5/Dancer/Route.pm l. 74
[20754]  core @0.007907> [hit #2]  --> got 1 in /home/bnadland/perl5/lib/perl5/Dancer/Route.pm l. 81
ok 2 - response status is 200 for /

Is there a recommended way to run the tests? I could not find anything
in the documentation.