[Dancer-users] Conditional HTTP proposal

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:30:14 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Alexis Sukrieh <sukria at sukria.net> wrote:
> Hi Flavio, Oleg,
[...]
> Being shipped with the core distribution doesn't mean being core. Do you see
> what I mean?

You found the right words.

> By isolating these extra code lines in a plugin we protect ourselves for
> future issues regarding that part of the code.
>
> My concerns are mainly maintenance ones, I've nerver doubted the benefit of
> having this feature (altough a Plack middleware exists and we should keep it
> very simple).
>
> So, do we have an agreement?

I'm not in the position to express anything here, apart from opinions.
I was only trying to give a perspective on why the functionality had
been partially refused and shifted to something "external" - plugin or
middleware. As long as you are happy I think that we have an
agreement!

Cheers,

    Flavio.