[Dancer-users] Multiple Dancer apps using Plack

Naveed Massjouni naveedm9 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:38:06 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Harshal Shah <harshal.shah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> I am trying to host multiple Dancer Apps using Plack.  I've created a gist
> to demonstrate my code https://gist.github.com/800202
> I am using load_app 'App1', 'App2'  to load Dancer Apps in memory and
> consequently mounted the corresponding apps on /a1 and /a2 .
> But all request are getting redirected to App1 only. Am I doing this in a
> right manner ?
> Harshal Shah

This is not your fault. The problem is that multiple Dancer apps
cannot be loaded via Plack::Builder in this manner. I have run into
the same issue as well. And Franck is aware of it also.  Franck, you
should remove that documentation, since it does not work correctly.
The problem is that the routes in both the apps get mixed up together.

-Naveed