[Dancer-users] Dancer plugins on the dancer web site?

damien krotkine dkrotkine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:45:47 CET 2011

it would be cool to get the list from CPAN, and try to link them with github.
For example, you search all Dancer::Plugin::* on cpan, for instance
Dancer::Plugin::FlashMessage. You would then try to search for
dancer-plugin-flashmessage or other variants on github. Some modules
also point to a repository URL in the meta files (I do that for my
modules).

So it would bring the cool stuff from github, like code activity,
numbers of branches etc, but still make sure it's stable enough (i.e.
distributed on CPAN) to be worth mentioning.