[Dancer-users] Plugin for authentication/authorization?

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:14:22 CET 2011

Hi All,

   I see on CPAN that there's Dancer::Plugin::Auth::RBAC - the code
seems to be from Al Newkirk, but the distro is from XSAWYERX. On
Github there's Dancer::Plugin::Authorize, again from Al Newkirk, which
has been deprecated in favor of DPA::RBAC, and
Dancer::Plugin::Auth::RBAC from PerlDancer, which seems quite outdated
with respect to its CPAN counterpart.

I'd like to contribute and I'd avoid forking to a brand new project...
do you know whether it is possible somewhere?

Cheers,

    Flavio.