[Dancer-users] FOSDEM Perl dev-room

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Dec 22 11:54:20 CET 2011

Hello, fellow Dancers!

Last year I visited FOSDEM for the first time with Jure, my colleague from Ljubljana.
We listened to a number of great talks, especially the furious praise of Dancer
delivered by Sawyer.

Now the call for speakers 2012 is out:

http://nxadm.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/perlfosdem2012-cfs/

I'm wondering whether any Dancer people are going to next year's FOSDEM, so
we can coordinate talks for the dev-room.

There should be a least one Dancer talk there - maybe about Dancer 2?

My plan is to go there and deliver my "Modern PerlCommerce" presentation,
which I also submitted for Perl Oasis (http://www.perloasis.info/opw2012/),
Perl Workshop Israel (http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2012/) and going to submit
for the German Perl Workshop (http://conferences.yapceurope.org/gpw2012/).

Needless to say that this project is based on Dancer :-).

Regards
         Racke

Interchange Development Team