[Dancer-users] template() behaviour change in 1.3090 (immediately returning)

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 12:19:12 CET 2011

A new release (1.3091) is out on CPAN!
It's got a few changes, most notably the return of the old template() call.
Here is the changelog entry:
1.3091      17.12.2011

    [ BUG FIXES ]
    * Reverting template() behavior by popular demand. (Damien Krotkine)
    * GH #714: Run post-request hooks when custom continuations were
created.
      (Damien Krotkine)
    * Always call write_session_id() to update expires. (David Precious)

    [ ENHANCEMENTS ]
    * GH #711, #652: Add server_tokens variable to allow removal of headers.
      (John Wittkoski)

    [ DOCUMENTATION ]
    * GH #680: Document problems with multiple apps in Dancer using
      Plack::Handler::Apache2 and recommend a workaround.
      (Asaf Gordon, Pedro Melo)
    * RT #73258: Spelling glitches. (Damyan Ivanov)
    * Use ":script" instead of ":syntax" in Cookbook. (John Barrett)
    * Typos in Deployment doc. (David Precious)

All in all, 5 tickets were resolved. Good job everyone!