[Dancer-users] bug with multiple "template" calls ?

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 10:24:56 CET 2011

Hey everyone.

Thank you for raising this issue! We didn't notice how this change would
affect users, and we apologize. Damien has reverted the commit and I'll bet
putting out a new release today with the template() keyword being what it
was - a way to return rendered output. This is because it is commonly used
this way and apparently that's the DWIMish usage of it.

Thanks again for providing such fast and helpful feedback, and thank you,
dams, for responding to it and working it out so quickly! :)

S.