[Dancer-users] bug with multiple "template" calls ?

Sarah Fuller sarah at averna.id.au
Fri Dec 16 00:13:54 CET 2011

Heya,

I'd also love to know why this change was done. I've got a number of apps
that rely on this template behaviour for sending out html emails.
Most respectfully and curiously, if the new behaviour is here to stay it
would be a lot easier getting on with updating my code if I know why this
change was made.

Thank you. :)

Sarah.