[Dancer-users] getting the routes info for `load_app` loaded apps

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:18:16 CET 2011

solved the above problem. Now, I am able to get *all* the resources when I go to `http://server/basemap/meta/resource` but I reach the void when I go to `http://server/basemap/app1/meta/resource`. Ideally, I would like to go to a particular sub app and have the meta routes available at the sub apps.

--
Puneet Kishor