[Dancer-users] What's wrong with Dancer add-ons on search.cpan.org?

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:53:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

   some time ago I noticed that three modules of mine related to Dancer had
a one-star rating when browsed from search.cpan.org. Curious about these bad
rating, I tried to look at the reviews but I found none. I tried to write to
both search.cpan.org and perl.org contacts with no answer (possibly due to
the vacation-intensive period, but some autoresponder would have been
appreciated).

After 10 days the bad ratings are still there, so I was curious to see
whether I was the only one impacted and I discovered that I'm not. Most
Dancer extensions have one-star ratings and no review at all, even though
there seem to be reviews according to the search page. E.g. see
http://search.cpan.org/search?m=all&q=dancer&s=41

What do you think about it? What can we do?

Cheers,

    Flavio.