[Dancer-users] Controlling Session expire time

igor.bujna at post.cz igor.bujna at post.cz
Sat Apr 23 19:15:31 CEST 2011

Hello,
i make this simply patch to show how can be implemented session expiring. I think, session expiring should be standart in Dancer. I use patch in my pages. Now it's only to make same changes to putted dancer, like clear read|write sesson in before|after subs. Or nicely session init and finish remote_addr subs in session and than can be this patch putted to dancer. And last is how to putted expiring time to session via session_expire() sub or session->('name')->{'expire')->{'time').