[Dancer-users] Authentification expires.

Al Newkirk & Associates we at ana.im
Tue Oct 26 14:31:11 CEST 2010

Igor,
Good point, this should be supported and documented and it currently is not.
If I understand you correctly you would like to define when sessions are
destroyed (because by default sessions are destroy when the browser is
closed). The magic happens around Dancer/Session/Abstract.pm in
the write_session_id() function, the best way to extend this time is to set
the session_expires variable in you configuration file. I am not sure if you
can do session_expires: "+3M" like CGI::Cookie, but this is a starting
point. Let us know how you make out.

       dancer-users-request at perldancer.org