[Dancer-users] Heroku Service for Perl

nick langridge nicklangridge at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:37:13 CEST 2010

Al, a thumbs-up here!

I hadn't heard of Heroku before, but it looks great. Something like this for Perl would be really cool, and I'd probably use it.

I like making web apps, but I'm a reluctant sys admin. My experience with Dancer so far involved many hours of frustration trying to persuade it to run in a shared hosting environment, without success. So I moved to a VPS, but this meant I had to learn how to build and run a web server. Useful stuff to learn, but not really what I wanted to spend my time doing - it was a bit of a momentum killer.