[Dancer-users] Advent Calendar Idea

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:42:29 CET 2010

Hi Mike!

I think it's an excellent idea! Both as an awesome selling feature for
Dancer but also as a great calendar post. I would really enjoy
seeing/reading it!

Unfortunately I don't have the time to help with the code, but we're all
here for guidance, advice and nitpicking on various little details. :)

Good luck with it!

Sawyer.