[Dancer-users] Dancer::Template::Markdown

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Sat Nov 6 10:49:05 CET 2010

On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 10:06:02AM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:

> Actually this is overlooking the layout (which is now handled by the
> template). I'm not sure how to handle this.

template() is handling the layout as a special case (layout option),
and render_with_layout() calls template() in a way that forces the
special case.

This is probably a problem. As it prevents us from doing things like
layout(template(format)) and layout(format(template)) easily.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 You can always buy another house but you cannot put a price on a home.