[Dancer-users] Stylesheet sometimes missing when using Dancer with Starman

nick langridge nicklangridge at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:10:34 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to run my Dancer app using Starman, eg:

$  plackup -s Starman ./App.pl
2010/11/01-17:03:19 Starman::Server (type Net::Server::PreFork) starting! pid(5175)
Binding to TCP port 5000 on host *
Setting gid to "1002 1002 27 1002"
Starman: Accepting connections at http://*:5000/

When I browse my app, most of the time the page renders without the CSS file. Occasionally it works correctly. If I browse directly to the css file (/css/style.css), it seems to be served ok.

If I use Plack without Starman it all works fine.

Any ideas whats happening?

Cheers,
Nick